YouTube star Jake Paul’s new mansion in Calabasas features massive rooms and a pool.
- Social media star Jake Paul has reportedly bought a new mansion in Calabasas, CA.
- It covers 15,000 square feet over 3.5 acres, and he paid $6.9 million for it.
- Paul had previously stirred up controversy by annoying his neighbors.
- Before Paul reportedly bought it, the home had been listed for $7.395 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Paul, who became famous by making short videos on the now-defunct social media platform Vine, has built a following of over 11 million subscribers on YouTube. He also acts on the Disney Channel show “Bizaardvark” and started a management company for social media personalities.
- Here’s what his new, 15,000-square-foot mansion looks like.